Within Automotive Tool Manufactures:
- Advanced Search
Other--SPX/Robinair 81000 Fuel/Emission Service Machine
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
Name: Andrew Seebach|
Reply to Ad
Date Posted: 02/09/2004
|used SPX ROBINAIR Fuel/Emission diagnostic service machine. We used this machine maybe 8-10 times only from new. All fittings and attachments are included. See http://www.robinair.com/new/products/products.php?stage=3&partno=81000 for more details. |
Removes Carbon and Varnish Build-Up From All Parts of the Fuel/Emissions System, Improves Gas Milage, and Restores Power.
Loss of power, poor acceleration, poor gas mileage, rough idling and high emmissions all point to a clogged system. Carbon build-up occurs as a by-product of combustion in every vehicle. ESS ia a one-step process that solves these problems, cleaning the system from the throttle body to the catalytic converter.
Because ESS focuses on cleaning the entire system, not just the injectors, your customers should notice increased fuel economy and improved driveability. Emissions will typically show a reduction in pollution- often enough to pass state inspections.
• The process takes only about 10 minutes! Cleaner is injected at the air intake, so it's not necessary to tie into the fuel rail. Popular adapters are available if you prefer to tie into the fuel rail.
• No electrical connection is necessary. Just charge the air reservoir and you have enough capacity for several jobs.
• Use one bottle of cleaner per job, injecting it directly into the air intake. There's no mess or potentially dangerous mixng of chemical with gasoline.
• There's no chemical disposal to worry about, the unique VSS cleaner is chemically converted into carbon dioxide and water vapor which is released through the exhaust.
• Test fuel pressure, injector leak-down and engine vacuum using the large, easy-to-read gauges.
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.