Within Automotive Tool Manufactures:
- Advanced Search
Other--SPX/Robinair 82000 Transmission Service Machine
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
Name: Andrew Seebach|
Reply to Ad
Date Posted: 02/09/2004
|used SPX ROBINAIR Transmission service flush machine. We used this machine maybe 2-3 times only from new. All fittings and attachments are included. See http://www.robinair.com/new/products/products.php?stage=3&partno=82000 for more details. |
Removes Varnish and Other Contaminants From Automatic Transmissions For Smoother Shifting and Reduced Wear.
Most transmission problems are the result of contamination. Heat brakes down the automatic transmission fluid, creating varnish. This varnish is deposited on metal parts including the valve bodies that control shifting, as well as on internal seals and other non-metal parts. When the seals shrink due to dehydration, internal pressure is lost, resulting in clutches that slip and-ultimately- transmissions that fail.
Varnish can also coat the cooling lines running through the transmission, so that heat builds up and the break-down of the ATF is accelerated.
Robinair's TSS uses a unique process that's patent pending and a special cleaning solvent to remove the varnish and other contaminants while rehydrating the seals. The transmission itself will run cooler, reducing wear and extending its life.
• Takes only about 20 minutes for the process, and simple connections save time. Two adapters are included.
• Vacuum method removes 85% or more of the ATF, including what's in the pan, torque converter, and transmission cooler.
• No electrical connection is needed, and there are no moving parts to wear out.
• Makes it easy to change the filter since all the ATF is removed from the pan; a filter change also eliminates clutch fibers and other contaminants that prevent full flow.
• Pour one bottle of cleaner into the transmission and run the vehicle through all gears to circulate cleaner. Using the flexible full tube, evacuate ATF from the pan, then tie into the cooling lines and let the unit "vacuum" out all the fluid. Refill with new fluid.
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.