Within Automotive Resumes:
- Advanced Search
Georgia--Looking for GSM, New or Used Car Manager position
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
Objective: Seeking a General Manager position. Will consider a GSM, New/Used Car, or
Finance Manager position depending on income potential and available growth
Summary: Talented Automotive Professional with more than seventeen years experience.
Highly skilled and able to perform in every aspect of the sales process. Pride,
enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic are the best attributes that describe my
HERITAGE CADILLAC, Atlanta GA
GSM, Used Car, and Finance Manager
January 2002 to Present
· Dramatically increased Variable Department’s volume and profit levels.
· Delivered record-breaking results in October 2003, exceeding all previous new and used
· Facilitated organized solutions for common dealership problems with the implementation
of Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets.
· Accomplished Used Car Buyer and capable of managing and turning over a million dollar
plus used car inventory every forty-five days.
· Seasoned Finance Manager and capable of averaging over $1,000 per retail delivery.
· Developed and implemented successful processes and training techniques for our entire
sales and management staff.
· Revamped and developed successful advertising and marketing campaigns.
· Brand experience; Cadillac, Oldsmobile
MOTORS HOLDING, Atlanta GA
General Manager, GSM
July 1998 to Oct. 2001
·Managed two Motors Holdings Dealerships within the Atlanta area.
·Responsible for the success of both Variable and Fixed Operations.
·Responsible for reorganizing and streamlining both stores for future sale.
·Developed and implemented new processes and strategies to achieve profitability.
·Implemented cost saving strategies through analysis of the GM Operating Report that
improved the bottom line.
·Hired, trained, and managed entire Variable and Fixed Operations staff.
·Achieved profitability in both stores through “hands-on” leadership.
·Brand experience; GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Volvo, Acura
JOHN KENNEDY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, Philadelphia PA
April 1993 to June 1998
·Achieved highest profit percentages out of the entire five-store group.
·Created and implemented innovative processes that increased the overall store profit.
·Successfully delivered an average of two hundred units monthly without funding
or contract in-transit problems.
·Hired, trained, and motivated a sales staff of thirty-five.
·Demonstrated a high proficiency in the Secondary Market because of the store’s high volume.
·Consistently produced high profit margins through hands on leadership.
·Brand experience; Ford, Lincoln, Mercury
GEGNAS CHRYSLER, PLYMOUTH, JEEP, HONDA, Philadelphia PA
Used Car Manager
Feb. 1986 to April 1993
· Successful in managing a two to three million dollar inventory on a sixty-day turn.
· Accomplished Used Car Buyer, familiar with the majority of auto auctions in the
Northeast and Southeastern United States.
· Consistently posted high profit margins through leadership and sales training.
· Trained, hired, and motivated a sales staff of thirty-five.
· Successfully capitalized on the market with aggressive advertising and marketing campaigns.
· Brand Experience; Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep, Eagle, Honda
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.