Within Automotive Resumes:
- Advanced Search
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
Name: Eric Crawford|
Reply to Ad
Date Posted: 05/24/2004
Operations and Customer Service Manager with
extensive experience in support operations and
customer relations. Demonstrated ability to lead
effective teams. Major strengths in mentoring and
training, assisting branch management in identifying
trends and providing feedback to proactively improve
performance. Recognized by senior management as
a team player with solid skills in motivating employees
and communicating. Proven speaking and
presentation abilities to groups of all sizes.
* Planning and Organizing
* Investigating and Problem Solving
* Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
* Process Improvement
* Defined Quality Assurance
* Training and Facilitating
* Performance Management
* Improved quality of sales that resulted in the
Denver office being No. 1 in the country for
profitability in 2001.
* Awarded National Verification Supervisor of the
Year, based on team effort and highest productivity.
Supported national service-improvement goals by
sharing methods with other managers around the
* Created and directed a performance improvement
plan to increase profitability through increased
follow-up employee training.
* Initiated training and development programs to
* Researched and identified ethnic needs and promotion
trends, which enhanced the Marketing Department's
awareness and understanding of Hispanic customer
base and product preference.
TIME LIFE LIBRARIES, INC.
(Acquired by Direct Holdings Inc.),
Quality Assurance Manager (1997-2003)
Directed the office in generating quality and
profitable sales to meet company collection
standards, while enforcing company policies
and governing laws.
* Avoided legal action against the organization
by thoroughly investigating and identifying false
statements made in conversations between
representatives and customers.
* Improved morale with rewards and recognition
for employees who achieved goals, which contributed
to higher profitability through a collections
improvement of 22% to 35%.
* Retained 40% of customers who were intending
to cancel membership, by acting as a resource
person to customers and employees on various
account issues with a focus on resolving problems.
* Published and presented achievements by
representatives and overall performance.
* Provided leadership for approximately 100
* Successfully adapted to frequent changes
affecting company standards/policies and legal
regulations by effectively communicating to
* Assisted in the development of employee
handbook, which outlined steps to manage
* Conducted employee training sessions to
improve proficiency in providing quality customer
relations and to improve teamwork in a diverse
* Managed and communicated performance issues,
trends and customer feedback on an ongoing basis
to the Vice President of Operations, the Marketing
Department and Branch Management, for effective
marketing and promotion.
* Organized, scheduled and facilitated nationwide
conference calls between
all offices and national clients to more effectively
identify customer needs and feedback.
* Investigated and summarized customer issues in
a thorough manner to help management fully
understand successful practices that could be
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.