Within Automotive Resumes:
- Advanced Search
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
|Objective: Clerical position that can increase my knowledge and skills.|
3/2005 – 4/2005 Parker Cadillac
Little Rock, AR
TITLE CLERK/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
* Responsible for gathering and arranging papers for vehicle purchases.
* Responsible for data entry on dealer invoice purchases.
* Responsible for typing, faxing and e-mailing transfer papers for intra dealer vehicle trades and transfers.
* Responsible for preparing new vehicle titles after purchase and check writing for license and registration fees.
* Responsible for gathering and depositing checks and cash moneys for parts sales and vehicle purchases.
1/2001 – 1/2002 Beach Abstract
Little Rock, AR
ORDER ENTRY/BILLING/DATA ENTRY
* Responsible for logging in all orders from all branches into the Escrow/Title Software program.
* Responsible for creating and sending out all invoices for the Escrow and Special Service files.
* Keyed in Court House documents into Title Plant program.
* Responsible for retrieving Court House documents for Examiners.
* Created and sent out collection letters that resulted in the recovery of nearly $900,000.00 in past due accounts receivables.
Skills:Internet Explorer, Outlook, Fed Ex and UPS online, Windows 95/98/XP, Microsoft Office 97/00 Pro, Quick Books, Money 98, WordPerfect, Quicken 2002, RamQuest Escrow/Title Software, and HalFiles Title Plant Software.
History: Prior to working at Beach Abstract I was a Military spouse stationed in Mildenhall, England. After working at Beach Abstract I have been a stay at home Mom.
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.