Within Automotive Resumes:
- Advanced Search
Alabama--assistant mgr/entry sales
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
|Sherry H. Mote|
11404 Malone Creek Rd.
Gordo, Alabama 35466
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position with administrative or clerical duties. To be an asset within an organization that will allow me to utilize my skills, abilities, and strengths to contribute to its’ growth and continued success.
* Trained lower level employees
* Delegated responsibilities and duties to employees
* Maintained employee records and work schedules
* Enforced company policies, safety rules and various regulations
* Responsible for assisting in ordering, merchandising, and maintaining inventory levels.
* Enforced procedures for the safe handling of foods to assure that proper temperatures, quality and sanitation policies were in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
* Assisted in conducting evaluations and in providing counseling to lower level employees
* Prepared daily reports to be sent to upper management
* Handled customer complaints, employee relations, and made contacts with vendors and
* Accounted for bank deposits and petty cash
* Performed Audits and Inventory control procedures
* 4 years experienced caregiver working professionally and in caring for family members.
Tuscaloosa News, Inc. Contact: Rebecca Mote
315 28th Avenue District Manager
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401 415-0218
Position: Independent Contractor
March 2003-February 2006
Responsible for all aspects of running a home delivery route.
Chatham Oil Co., Inc. Contact: Lamar Chatham
4615 University Blvd. E Owner
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 205-553-1300
Position: Assistant Manager
June 1999-January 2003
Responsible for assisting in the hiring, training, and supervising of employees, creating work schedules, conducting evaluations, and maintaining work records. Conducted fuel and merchandise surveys, supervised vendors and salespeople, and handled ordering and merchandising of products. Responsible for inventory and cash control, and banking responsibilities. Responsible for paperwork to upper management and bi-weekly payroll.
Tactical Enforcement Police Contact: Ken Richardson
Birmingham, Al. Supervisor
Position: Armed Guard
July 1994-May 1999
Conducted safety meetings, and enforced all safety rules, regulations, and company policies. Armed guard at Travel Lodge Hotel.
Kroger Inc. Contact: Susan Cunningham
Northport, Alabama 35401
Position: Assistant Manager
October 1989-March 1994
Responsible for assisting with employee training, work schedules, inventory and cash control. Assisted in ordering and merchandising of products, daily paperwork, and banking transactions. Responsible for the enforcement of food handling, sanitation, temperature and quality control. Enforced all safe handling and policies to be in compliance with all state and federal regulations. Dealt with vendors and sales persons.
Education: Graduated Fort Meade High School, Fort Meade Florida May 1989. Attended Shelton State College Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401. September 1989-May 1990.
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.