Within Automotive Resumes:
- Advanced Search
Florida--Results Driven GM, GSM
This ad is maintained in a searchable database. This ad may have been modified or even deleted since this page was posted. To see the current ad with all of the details, please go here.
Name: Jasen Azeltine|
Reply to Ad
Date Posted: 08/06/2008
|Jasen B. Azeltine|
4923 Dunmore Lane • Kissimmee, FL 34746 • 321-947-5944 • email@example.com
Accomplished Retail Manager accredited with creating successful in-store promotions, training, and managing diverse groups of retail sales operations.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong communicator with dynamic training and management abilities.
• Team leader who establishes goals and motivates employees to achieve objectives.
• Outstanding marketing abilities that enable the company to profit from in house promotions.
• Consistent contributor to sales and success for both the staff as well as the company.
The Cardone Group, Orlando, FL2005-2008
Dealership Statistics Manager
•Responsible for establishing goals, setting up training and maintaining the continued success of more than 118 Automotive Dealerships across the country to include a 32 store dealer group with placement in New York, New Jersey and California.
•Managed Dealership Accounts to include the relationship as well as the support of the day to day operations within each dealership to ensure a higher level of success.
•Performed Management Conference calls with each dealer to deliver training, new ideas, new goals, marketing strategy and to evaluate the present success situation.
•Participated in NADA conventions to deliver information and seek new accounts.
Dallas Hollar Ford, Harrisonburg, VA2004-2004
General Sales Manager
• Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
• Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
• Provide sales staff with on-the-job training.
• Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
• Recommend to the General Manager procedures for short and long range advertising, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, compensation plans and sales persons evaluations.
• Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all sales department employees.
Hagerstown Ford, Hagerstown, MD 2001-2004
New Vehicle Sales Manager
• Train the entire sales staff on the daily use of the Cardone Sales Process. This training was performed by weekly.
• Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
• Set sales and gross objectives for the new-vehicle sales people.
• Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees.
Thomassen Ford, Charles Town, WV 2000-2001
Sales Manager, Finance Manager
• Staff and train a sales department while assisting the General Sales Manager maintain inventory supplies, Assist with advertising plans and conducting sales meetings.
• Set up finance forecasting in conjunction with sales department forecasting to achieve a desired percent of penetration and income.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
• Prepare monthly penetration reports on finance penetration and share with the dealer.
• Set up and maintain an adequate program to ensure an 80- to 100- percent turnover ratio to the finance department.
• Establish and meet monthly objectives.
Patrick Ford, Fayetteville, NC 1996-1999
United States Air Force, USA 1992-1996
Tactical Forward Air Controller
• Responsible for multi-million dollar military assets including vehicles, radios, munitions and personnel.
• Conduct daily training operations under instruction.
• Maintain knowledge of military assets and the assets of foreign countries.
• Maintain equipment and appearance that exceeds the standard.
•Called in Air Strike in support of allied ground troops.
Community College of the Air force
38 credit hours towards associate’s degree
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Several Sales Associates of the Month Awards
Successful completion of David Lewis and Associates Finance School
Successful completion of The Cardone Managers Institute
Content copyright © 2000 Used Car Tools. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.